Monday, January 24, 2011

The Prosperity Gospel is crap.


So I do not know about you but I am sick and tiered of churches in america preach a message like" you want a better car,job,etc well God will give it to so ask for it because you deserve it".

Ladies and gents we dont deserve anything but hell and wrath and God gives us mercy and grace and yet we have the guts to go to him and say thanks for the job that I have but I deserve a better one so give it to me. If you belive this crap you are fooling yourself. God wants you to be satisfied in him and him only not the junk of this world but Him. THe king of Kings, Lord of Lords. Our Saviour. NOT OUR STUFF BUT HIM.

Please if you believe in this prosperity gospel please fall to your knees and repent of the idolatry that you are in and run to cross of Christ and be made new.

More videos:

No comments:

Post a Comment