Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tech and God.




Over the past few weeks and even days I have been doing a lot of thinking and praying about this short of thing. Is my phone taken over my extra time I could be spending with my Father? The answer has been yes. As some of you may know I do not update my twitter and facebook as much. The reason is that I was wasting so much time on that junk. I look over those I follow here and there but I do not just waste time updating to be updating. I have seen pastors over the past few months not bring there bibles to the pulpit anymore. They bring there cool ipad or iphone and preach from it.

Fellow brothers and sisters in Christ over the next few days I put a challenge out to you to put your phone and ipad and so on to the side and pick up your bible or just sit and listen to God. Call it a fast. This is not easy but we all need to do it.

Thanks to Aaron over at Blogging Theologically for a post with the video and getting me thinking even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment