Thursday, June 9, 2011

Praying?

So a few months ago I got a book called Em Bounds On Prayer and the other day I picked it up to start reading. This is one of those books that many pastors talk about as a must read. Let me tell you from the very first page I was hooked. Just the first chapter was not just mind blowing but also I butt kicking. The way that he talks about prayer and how it is a full body act is so amazing. Prayer should and must take every aspect of your soul. He takes a look at Jesus in the garden. He talks about how when Jesus was praying his full body felt the weight of the prayer so much that he had blood coming from the inside of him.

I thought that my prayer life was OK but after reading this I have felt God speak to me about how I need to kick it into gear.

If you are looking for a book to start reading about prayer this is a must to pick up and read. I would also say that a book called the valley of vision is another one. I pray that God will move in your prayer life and may it effect you as it has me.


No comments:

Post a Comment