Sunday, June 5, 2011

Who is He calling you to be?


As you know I have not been blogging for a while. Over the past month or so I have been going through a lot and I am only wanting to be the person God calls me to be and nothing else. Through my years in ministry I have sadly fallen into the cool factor of ministry. I can sit back now and see times in my life when I wanted to be cool and fit in with other pastors. Now as I look at some of those pastors all I see is pastors who are not called just cool and fitting in. I have gone through my twitter and Facebook and not following those anymore.

All I want to do and be is only what God has called me to be and nothing less. I think that I have been more on the less part of life and ministry. So I just thought that I would let you know. From here on I am no longer going to be mister cool pastor but rather a shepherd of His people, a man always and only wanting to be used by Him for His kingdom and for His glory.

1 comment:

  1. You can still be a cool shepherd of His people and be used by Him for His glory and honor :D

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete